It’s no surprise that almost everyone loves to travel, and explore new lands, and experience new cultures. However, travel is not cheap, and that’s not really news to anyone. Although we will share some great tips to save money, and budget appropriately for travel here. We also want to share destinations that offer a little more bang for your buck from time to time. If you’re researching affordable destinations that don’t break the bank, today is your lucky day.
5 Affordable Travel Destinations
- Puerto Rico – In case you did not know Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, which means you get the best of both worlds. Essentially your traveling to a foreign destination that’s right in your backyard, that is, if you are a U.S. citizen. A familiar currency, and trusted law enforcement eases many peoples concerns of being in too distant of a land. Additionally the affordable air fair, food, and lodging make this a great trip within budget.
- Malaysia – Malaysia is an awesome opportunity to see a little more of the world, but within reason. With all the desirable accommodations and activities the whole family would want, such as amusement parks, beaches, and culture, you can’t go wrong. The airfare is also extremely affordable as well as the food and lodging.
- Morocco – A gorgeous getaway, Morocco is luscious with scenery but also one of the more affordable destinations on planet earth. Extremely reasonable coastal lodging and tour expeditions, you get a ton of bang for very little buck. Stay for weeks or even months at a time without breaking the bank, and explore one of the most beautiful hideaways on planet earth. This does not have all the tourist attractions that Malaysia does, but it does offer a unique tranquillity for couples or individuals.
- Barcelona – This is a destination on many peoples wish list, but it’s not one of that needs to be put off because of expense, like many people believe. Inexpensive food and alcohol will leave you content as you explore the beautiful beaches and architecture of Spain.
- Croatia – Croatia is an often overlooked destination, but it is certainly worth the trip. Less populated beaches and affordable food and lodging will have you relaxed, and not having you watch your pennies. Plus if you feel the urge for more, your only a short flight away from the greek islands.
Well, there you have it, 5 great destinations that won’t break the bank. Obviously these are not the only affordable travel destinations, so stay tuned for more.